2017’s coming to an end. 2018’s going to begin. Winter break is also going to end. I don’t want that to happen. I didn’t do anything productive in these holidays. Also this is not our topic for today.
Today, I’m going to talk about my resolutions for the year 2018. I’ve been thinking about a lot of these and decided to just put them all together in this post.
• Goodreads Reading Challenge – So I’ve finally decided to take part in the Goodreads reading Challenge. This sis going to be my first time. And I’m not setting my goal really high. This I read I don’t know 29 books. So keeping that in mind I’m going to set my goal to 32 books. I just thought of that number right now.
• Blogging more – I don’t know how to put this in words but in November I kind of stopped blogging. Not really I did blog but it was like I wasn’t blogging. It’s hard to put it in words, but in 2018 I plan on Blogging consistently.
• Making a Schedule – Scheduling is very important and I learnt it the hard way. o for the new year I’ve decided to make various schedules –
° Schedule for Blogging– So I feel that if I don’t make a schedule for blogging, I’ll forget about it. Because of which I’ve decided to publish a new post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday while Tuesdays will be dedicated to Top 5 Tuesday. And on Thursdays and Saturdays, I am going to be reading other bloggers’ posts and commenting on them. Hopefully I can keep up with this schedule.
• Reviewing every book I read – In 2018 I really really want to review each and every book I read. Sometimes I read a book and then I never write a review on it either because it is a part of a series because I find it hard to review series or sometimes I don’t know how to write a review on a book. So in 2018 I’ll make sure to review each book, I’ll probably give myself some time to review the book but will write a review on it.
• Social Media – I am not on a lot of social media platforms, but I want to use Tumblr either to promote my blog or to just post random pictures of books. We’ll see how it goes.
• Bullet Journal – So I just made a bullet journal. It’s not really beautiful but I like it. So my resolution is to continue writing in it or using it.
So these are all of my goals, or all of my goals I can remember at the moment. Also I am supposed to be on hiatus but I wanted to write a post about all of my resolutions. I can’t believe that today is the last day of 2017. Making a blog this year was the best thing that could ever happen to me. Also thank you so much for 50 followers. Sending virtual hugs to you all. Thank you so much. Also Happy New Year!!! 2018 will be the best year for you, I promise. Do you also have the same resolutions as mine? Tell me in the comments and I’ll see you next time.