Soooo…..This month was supposed to be productive!!
Why is it that I want to do everything when I literally have no time and when I finally get some time I can never do anything.
I read 2 books!! ONLY 2! And I had holidays and I still wasted my time. Well I guess that’s me for you.
But well fine, I read two books and I really liked both of them. It was actually a reread because I have decided to reread the whole Heroes of Olympus series again.
- The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan – I have decided to reread the whole Heroes of Olympus series and I feel like I have returned home after a long time (ugh cringy). I really enjoyed reading this book but I felt that it had a lot of info – dumps and a lot of descriptions also I had my exams so I was reading it in breaks. That’s why I didn’t enjoy it that much.
- The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan – It’s funny because when I read this series the first time I thought that this was my favourite book. I actually have mixed feelings about this book because there were sooooo many descriptions, info-dumps and some really complicated backstory that my brain just couldn’t handle.
Reviews for these books will be posted some time later this month.
MY FAVOURITE POSTS
‘ROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE
- Shreya @Bookwormtopia speaks our mind by talking about that One Opening Line.
- Charvi @Not Just Fiction talks about the Pros and Cons of Reading in Public and I couldn’t agree more.
- Evelina @Avalinha’s Books and Pamela @Reverie Society bust some Bookstagram myth that Props are expensive and save my life!!
- Rhea @Bookchanted talks about Reasons she would Follow/Unfollow a Blog (I know this was posted in February but ahaha try to stop me)
- Shruti @This is Lit shares a piece of writing (I don’t know what I should say because I don’t want to spoil anything) and you haaaaave to read till the end.
L I F E
Wow! I actually have a life –
- EXAMSSSS(!!!) – So I had my exams in March and they literally killed me. We had 16 chapters!! How is one supposed to learn so many chapters.
- BTS IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE (and I am not complaining) – *cue Pied Piper* Umm…So BTS has officially taken over my life. I am still new to the Fandom but I wish I wasn’t this late.
- KIM TAEHYUNG’S SMILE IS THE MOST PRECIOUS THING IN THE WORLD!! – Sorry but Taehyung’s boxy smile is the most beautiful and the most precious thing in the world (apart from Suga’s gummy smile)
- IF YOU HAVEN’T CHECKED OUT BTS WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!! – Seriously, the whole world is mad over BTS. Even if you don’t like them you’re going to love their music. TRUST MEEE!!!
- I visited my hometown(??) – And I also met all of my friends there and boy, things have really changed.
- I started playing Tennis – So I have decided to learn a new sport. I just started learning Tennis and am I having fun?? I guess you could say. I am not sure.
- FANFICTIONS AND AUs GIVE ME HAPPINESS – So I have yet again fallen in the whole of fanfiction but not complaining. Because BTS fanfictions and imagines are the best thing in the world.
- And I tried to learn the choreography of ‘DNA’ – Umm…so DNA is a song by BTS (Yes, I am probably trash for them) and let’s just say that the choreography is a bit tough and I had actually reached till the chorus part but then I got bored (classic me)
- Also I haven’t been blogging much/”blog hopping” – This is because I got bored of blogging because as I said Fanfictions are taking over me. And I’m so sorry for that. I’ll try to blog hop and all from this month but I don’t know.
- Also I made a new page for my Review Policy and I updated my About page (Don’t check it out though)
- And I have a Pinterest account so follow me there (Am I the queen of shameless self-promo yet?)
- ALSO BTS’ NEW ALBUM KILLED ME (Taehyung and Jin’s voice OMG) AND I DON’T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THESE THEORIES ABOUT EUPHORIA (HELP!!)
So How did your March go? Did you enjoy it? How has April been going so far? Were you productive (unlike me)? Did you read books? Favourite book of the month? Tell meeeeee!!